Donor safety, as well as the safety of the therapies made from plasma donations is of primary importance. You will need to visit a plasma collection center to determine if you are eligible to donate.
- Plasma donors should be at least 18 years old
- Plasma donors should weigh at least 110 pounds or 50 kilograms
- Must pass a medical examination
- Complete an extensive medical history screening
- Test non-reactive for transmissible viruses including hepatitis and HIV
- Follow a recommended diet including 50 to 80 grams of daily protein